CLEARWATER, FLORIDA – TD SYNNEX (NYSE:) has released a supplement to its 2023 Direction of Technology (DoT) Report, revealing a significant shift in the strategies of North American channel partners towards high-growth technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), data analytics, and cybersecurity. The findings indicate a notable increase in the number of partners planning to offer AI and machine learning (ML) solutions, jumping from 14% to an impressive 40%. This trend aligns with the expectations of 77% of these partners who are predicting revenue growth for the upcoming year.
The report, which surveyed over 550 technology partners from more than 60 countries between May and July 2023, identified several key trends shaping the industry:
- A leap in AI/ML solution offerings by partners.
- Networking, cybersecurity, and data analytics as primary revenue drivers.
- A growing demand for AI/ML and data analytics skills, surpassing the global average.
- An uptick in hiring for business planning and managed services expertise.
- A shift towards service-oriented offerings, including a 250% increase in sales of product lifecycle services and an 80% rise in the resale of packaged services.
- Nearly 39% of partners investing in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) metrics and certifications.
- Over 60% of partners plan to offer environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and DEI solutions within two years.
Peter Larocque, President of North America at TD SYNNEX, emphasized the importance of aligning with partner focus areas to foster their business growth. The company is well-positioned to support this shift with its extensive capabilities encompassing product breadth, services coverage, and comprehensive solutions.
Partners are also redefining their strategies with an emphasis on adaptability and workforce development, recognizing the need to navigate challenges such as increased competition, digital transformation pressures, and recruitment hurdles.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.