I welcome my fellow traders! I have made a price forecast for US Crude, XAUUSD, and EURUSD using a combination of margin zones methodology and technical analysis. Based on the market analysis, I suggest entry signals for intraday traders.
Euro continues to be traded in a wide flat.
The article covers the following subjects:
Oil price forecast for today: USCrude analysis
The short-term oil trend changed to an upward one yesterday. The Intermediary Zone 69.31 – 69.01 was broken through. Now the target for longs is the upper Target Zone 72.52 – 71.94. I recommend looking for new longs at corrections from strong levels.
Strong support levels today are Additional Zone 70.22 – 70.07 and Intermediary Zone 68.75 – 68.46. In order to open a long trade, wait for a test of these levels, and then find a reversal pattern.
For shorts on oil, traders require a trend reversal with the level of 68.46 broken downwards.
USCrude trading ideas for today:
- Buy according to the pattern in Additional Zone 70.22 – 70.07. TakeProfit: 71.61. StopLoss: according to the pattern rules.
- Buy according to the pattern in Intermediary Zone 68.75 – 68.46. TakeProfit: 71.61. StopLoss: according to the pattern rules.
Gold price forecast for today: XAUUSD analysis
Yesterday, the gold price updated the minimum of Monday, pushing off from the Additional Zone 1798 – 1797. The first target for shorts was fulfilled. The second target for shorts is the lower Target Zone of 1776 – 1773.
Now the price is going into a minor correction. If, as part of the correction, the new Additional Zone 1795 – 1794 is tested, open short positions with a target at the yesterday’s minimum.
If the Additional Zone is broken through today and the price consolidates higher, then it will be possible to open a long position with a target in the Intermediary Zone 1805 – 1803.
XAUUSD trading ideas for today:
Sell according to the pattern in Additional Zone 1795 – 1794. TakeProfit: 1786. StopLoss: according to the pattern rules.
Euro/Dollar forecast for today: EURUSD analysis
Euro continues to be traded in a wide flat. Judging by the margin zones, the short-term trend is a downward one. The target for shorts is the December 17 minimum and the lower Target Zone 1.1184 – 1.1166.
Yesterday market participants tested the local resistance, Additional Zone 1.1283 – 1.1278. The Additional Zone was held: the price didn’t break through the level during the American session.
As for today, consider shorting the euro in the area of 1.1278 – 1.1331. You are going to need a pattern to sell. A “false breakout” of yesterday’s maximum will do as a pattern. If this is the case, open a short position and place a take profit at the minimum of December 17.
EURUSD trading ideas for today:
Sell according to the pattern in the area of 1.1278 – 1.1331. TakeProfit: 1.1235. StopLoss: according to the pattern rules.
P.S. Did you like my article? Share it in social networks: it will be the best “thank you” 🙂
Ask me questions and comment below. I’ll be glad to answer your questions and give necessary explanations.
- I recommend trying to trade with a reliable broker here. The system allows you to trade by yourself or copy successful traders from all across the globe.
- Use my promo-code BLOG for getting deposit bonus 50% on LiteFinance platform. Just enter this code in the appropriate field while depositing your trading account.
- Telegram chat for traders: https://t.me/liteforexengchat. We are sharing the signals and trading experience
- Telegram channel with high-quality analytics, Forex reviews, training articles, and other useful things for traders https://t.me/liteforex
Price chart of EURUSD in real time mode
The content of this article reflects the author’s opinion and does not necessarily reflect the official position of LiteFinance. The material published on this page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered as the provision of investment advice for the purposes of Directive 2004/39/EC.