Each of the seven members of the Board of Governors vote. The members at the start of 2022 will be:
Fed Chair, Jerome Powell
- Vice-Chair Richard Clarida
- Lael Brainard
- Michelle Bowman
- Christopher Waller
Clarida is leaving on January 31 2022. Randal Quarles is currently a member but is resigning on December 31. There is one vacant position currently.
The regional Presidents rotate on and off the committee each year (except for the head of the New York branch, John Williams at present. The NY Fed have a permanent FOMC vote). Regional Bank Presidents with a vote in 2022:
Note that all of the members of the FOMC contribute to the discussion, even non-voters.
Regional Presidents with votes in 2022 are thus:
- NY – John Williams
- Cleveland – Loretta Mester
- Boston – Kenneth Montgomery (he is the interim president while the search for a replacement for Rosengren continues)
- St. Louis – James Bullard
- Kansas City – Esther George