President of the Atlanta Federal Reserve branch Bostic.
- hard to say how much more fiscal aid is needed given uncertainty of
virus, effects of aid already approved
- focus on next six to nine months and how
vaccine diffuses into economy
- hard to say the quality of the inflation signal
right now given price swings of recent months
- not concerned about “overheating”
given the deficit of jobs that exists, “long way to go” to
- not seeing any evidence of financial
instability from equity markets
Earlier posted price chart of the stock Bostic refers to in the headline:
forex education hub.