Uh-oh. This is a big jump from the previous day’s report of 39.
And the largest number increase since November 13.
China is is still aggressively pursuing a ‘zero’ policy so this jump in cases is likely to see a rapid introduction of counter-measures.
From a global markets perspective, the risk is further disruption to supply chains and also to Chinese economic growth.
Pic is not China but its all linked!
- Australia coronavirus - NSW state records 283 new…
- Australia coronavirus - New cases reported in NSW state: 262
- Chinese port city of Dalian reports a jump in COVID-19 cases
- Weekend Australia coronavirus - outbreak accelerates
- Australia coronavirus - NSW state (Sydney capital…
- Coronavirus - New Zealand reports its highest daily…